//WANNA SEE MY PEACOCK?
FUN-TASTIC DAY
15 Mar 2011 @ Tuesday, March 15, 2011 | 0 notes

So..
My day started off with the Choral Speaking training..

To my surprise..
The Serembanians-Ejol and Wawa
make a special appearence at school today!!
haha..
nahh..
I already knew they would come.. :p

after the training..
We (me,manys,amin,ejol,alem,wawa,safiya) all lepak
at the library...
Waiting for Aniq to finish with his debat training..

Next..
We all went to Jusco for a little reunion..
The things we do:
  1. Book tickets for I Am Number Four
  2. Eat at McDonalds
  3. Perform Zuhur prayer..(Halem jadi Imam!!)
  4. Wondering around
  5. Watch the movie..which is awesome!
  6. Wondering around
  7. Snap pictures
  8. Finally went back home.....





























JAKUN ALERT! !! Berebut-rebut nak tengok 3D tu..
=="









A big thanks to Aniq, Amin and everyone...!